|Home » |
Continental Conti Road Attack 2 Sport Touring Motorcycle Tire - 190/55ZR-17 - Rear
- Revoluntionary new technology that offers a level of grip, saftey, mileage and dynamics never known before in the sport-touring radial market
- Traction Skin: the revolutionary new micro-roughness of the tread optimizes the mechanical adhesion and offers the safest, fastest break-in period in the market
- Continuous Compound Technology (shared from the ContiRace Attack product line): a single compound is used that through a temperature controlled curing process delivers the benefits of a multi-compound tire without the abrupt transition between the different compounds that other multi-compound tire are known for
- Center Tread Area, wear resistant = Mileage
- Shoulder Tread Area = Increased grip from center to shoulder
- Continuous Transition from Center to Shoulder = Smooth and predictable performance
Tires cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or any APO addresses. Tires can only be shipped to the lower 48 states of the U.S.
Continental Conti Road Attack 2 Sport Touring Tire
Average Customer Review:
( 0 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.