|Home » |
Oakley Miss Conduct Squared Women's Polarized Active Casual Sunglasses - Polished Black/OO Grey
For the athlete who demands performance, plays by her own rules, and loves sequels, we offer up the new MISS CONDUCT SQUARED. Updated with a squared-off shape, these rimless toric shield glasses truly shield you from the elements. So audacious,so lightweight, MISS CONDUCT SQUARED might even be more popular than the original.
Open up the exclusive women's eyewear case and you'll find durable, lightweight glasses with stress-resistant O MATTER stems.
- Polarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of POLARIC ELLIPSOID lens geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER stems
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Added comfort and fit of UNOBTAINIUM nose pads
- Metal icon accents
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women's eyewear case (included)
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 1 reviews|
Average Customer Review:
( 1 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Oustanding view!Apr 03, 2012
By Marcio ( Metalman )
Hi, when I purchased this sunglasses for my wife I really knew what to expect! I already use OAKLEY for more than 5 years and the optial quality is really outstanding giving you the confort of a clean image plus the filtering effects of a polarized lens. Only a person who weared a regular one and after that tried a polarized type, understands what I'm talking about. No other brand can compare with OAKLEY quality and confort and this not to mention the lightness of the frame! My wife is really happy with her gift!
Marcio Moreira ( Santo André, SP - Brazil)