|Home » |
Stryker Darth Knight Adult MX Motorcyle Helmet - Matte Black
Tough, lightweight, and durable. Comes with interchangeable eye lenses for night riding. Ideal for street, and cruiser bikes.
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
- Tough, lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Includes interchangeable eye lenses for night or day riding - one mirror lense and one clear lense
- Air hole in the nose to keep the lenses from fogging, but not cause discomfort to the rider
- Offers great peripheral vision!
- 2011 Model
Skull Helmet Strap Adjustment Instructions
Both sides of the Skull Helmet strap buckle positions can be adjusted forward and backward to control the angle of the helmet on your head for optimal fit.
To adjust the Buckles:
- To move the buckle position forward; Pull on the portion of the strap loop, below the buckle (where the "D" rings are connected), that connects to the front to shorten it and create some slack in the loop.
- Then, pull on the opposite strap, towards the back of the helmet, to take up the slack and position the buckle forward. Reverse the process to move the buckle in the opposite direction. Repeat on the other side of the helmet so that the buckle positions on the left and right sides of the helmet match each other!
Average Customer Review:
( 0 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.